- Selling Unit: 2 x 6 oz(170 GR)
- Individually Quick Frozen (IQF)
- Our Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon is harvested in the clear, icy waters of Alaska at the peak of perfection.
- De-boned, flash-frozen, and vacuum packed in convenient, individually portioned packages, this process seals in freshness, taste, and nutrition (rich in Omega-3s).
- You'll find the deep, ruby-red flesh and the classic, robust salmon flavor a delightful treat with a plate presentation that can't be beaten.
- Oven Temperatures Vary. Cook To An Internal Temperature Of 145°F.; Bake At 400°F - Allow 10 Minutes Of Cooking Time Per Inch Of Thickness On Thawed Product; 20 Minutes Per Inch On Frozen Product.
- Cooking Times And Temperatures May Vary Substantially. Internal Temperature Should Be At Least 145°F. We Strive To Produce A Fully “Boneless” Product. As With All Fish, However, Occasional Bones May Still Be Present.
- Keep frozen at 0 °F or below until ready to use. Thaw before cooking. Do not cook from frozen
- To thaw, open package, refrigerate 8-10 hours